Buds Everywhere

I got most of these starter plants this year. I've nurtured, groomed, watered and tried to make them as happy as I can. I've patiently waited for them to grow and finally produce flowers.




I must have done something right with all these because I have many that are putting out blooms. The suspense is hard to describe. Many of them I don't even know what the flowers are suppose to look like but some of them are easier to figure out without looking them up.




Emerald Lace for instance and Irish Flirt are probably green.




All of them will probably bloom around the same time within a few weeks of each other.




I usually wait until a starter plant blooms before I repot it into a larger size pot.




My theory is that if they won't bloom with crowded roots, then they probably won't bloom with more room in the pot. Once they bloom, I know they've filled the pot and are ready to move up.




So far, so good or I've just been lucky. I'll take luck over skill any time while I'm surrounded by beautiful violets.





So many buds... so little room.


Comments

Popular Posts