Spotlight on Bi-Colors

I just love the bi-color violets and the unique names some of them have. One of my all time favorites is a standard named "Miss Piggy". I love the pink and green ruffled edges of it. I tried to get a 'Kermit' going from a leaf one time but it just didn't grow for me.






There's another one that reminds me of Miss Piggy and it is beautiful in its own right. And it is called 'Queen of Elves'. It's one of my favorites too.






It's just a little more lavender in its coloring than Miss Piggy and the edges of mine are not as bright green. But still a little lovely violet. Love the pinks and greens.


Another one of my favorites is Optimara's 'My Sensation'. It is green with a white edge.






This one is an "ever bloomer". It blooms for months at a time and I hardly ever see it without buds or flowers on it.



Comments

Popular Posts