Taking Inventory

I have many babies that are ready to go to new homes. I've been growing them since last year from leaves and some of them are already blooming. But I only have so much room and I'm already cleaning out another window and moving plants around.





I'm going to be doing a lot of spring cleaning so I've decided to take inventory or how many babies I have and make a list. I will be listing my inventory for sale or possible trades in the trading group on facebook soon.






I organize my violets by size so I can care for them in groups. I have them in various stages of growth and these are the ones ready to go. I only keep one specimen plant of each variety I absolutely love but I grow many babies of my favorite varieties and may have more than one plant just in case something goes downhill.






And with one or two varieties in particular, I put down or take suckers off hoping they will produce a chimera or variant that I desire. I have many Rose Bouquet leaves down hoping they will eventually give me a Watermelon Snow someday. I keep taking suckers of my chimeras to grow more of them.






Trinket Summer Skies have the prettiest two-toned green leaves and purple flowers. It is my favorite semi-mini this Spring!


Comments

Popular Posts