My Best Mother Leaves

I've put down and grown a lot of baby violets but I never would have guessed that these two leaves would produce so many babies! And they are all large plants which I really don't have room for. So - I'll probably have to get rid of them.






Lucky for me Buckeye Seductress is a popular grow for show plant and almost everybody wants one. These two leaves have produced more babies this summer than any other leaf I ever propagated, EVER. All in just a few months.






I thought I might pot them up again and let the mother leaves continue on for as long as they want to. I might sell them or trade leaves for new varieties with my violet buddies.





So far I've gotten over 20 babies in various stages of development and the mother leaves are still producing more babies!



Comments

Popular Posts