Leaf Pots

The thing I love most about leaf pots is that from one little pot, you can grow a whole garden of plants. I got these little miniature leaf pots and had no idea how many plantlets were in each pot until I decided to separate them.





Oh boy, I didn't know what I was getting into. (Actually I did, and I'm loving it!) Out of one little leaf pot I got about 15 little plant starts and I got 13 out of the other leaf pot. About half of them are good size and the other half tender starts. I'm going to dome them all for a while until they start to perk up.






I only got 3 out of another leaf pot so you know the big ones were way overgrown and overcrowded in the pots. The mother leaves just kept producing and producing. I love growing these! By spring, I should have a whole bunch of little blooming babies! Go minis!




Comments

Popular Posts