New Shelves Required

More growing pains. I have added new shelves in anticipation of all my leaves having babies and needing transplanted in a few months. It's always best to plan ahead. And it's nice to reorganize every now and then too.






I'm having so much success in growing my african violets this time that I'm expanding again. I've got babies coming up everywhere. I have shelves on my good windows for them that don't need additional lighting - but I try to supplement some windows with led lights for a couple hours a day anyway. I need more shelves for my baby plants.






I also got a new chrome shelving unit to hold all my garden supplies. It's like a super organizing place where I can also grow more violets. It has five shelves and I'm going to use the top and bottom shelves for storage and the three middle shelves for growing. Yeah, I'm hooked. AVs are addictive.





I don't like to put my blooming violets under artificial light but sometimes you run out of windows and have no choice. It will start out as a nursery for baby violets and leaves while I display my bloomers on the window shelves. Perfect! That's a plan.                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Comments

Popular Posts