Optimara's My Sensation

New baby violets in the indoor garden. Checking on my violet leaves every morning and I noticed a new baby with my favorite green violet leaf, "My Sensation". This is the plant that started it all. This plant has constantly bloomed for me since I got it over two months ago! It is a heavy bloomer and the flowers last longer than any violet I have. I hardly ever need to pick a faded blossom off of it.







This green violet (I'd never seen a green one before) got me wanting to collect them again. At first I didn't like the green color on violets but it took a while to grow on me and now I think they are just beautiful. I'd like to get the one called "Emerald City" if I can find it some day. It's a green and white chimera.







But finding this baby made my day. I put the leaf down on 7-29-17 and first noticed the baby leaf peeking up on 9-26-17. I just got around to blogging about it. I also have "Irish Flirt" in a 2 inch pot waiting for its first bloom.

You could say that I really, really like green violets now.

Comments

Popular Posts